Are you getting Lexmark printer Error code EC1 while using this device? Well, if yes then not to worry because Lexmark Printer Customer Support is available for you. Usually this error code indicate print head ID is not valid and Incorrect Print head.
You can also fix this error yourself by following the steps below:
- First turn ON the device properly.
- Now you have to open the cover of machine. The print cartridge mover moves and stops at the loading position, unless the All-in-One is busy.
Note: If the carrier does not automatically move to the centre, turn off the printer/unplug the printer from the power source and then slide the carrier to the centre.
- Now you need to remove both the cartridges from the carrier.
- Properly close the printing machine cover.
- Re-brick your printer. Pull out the power supply, black box where the power cord is plugged in at the back of the printer, and put it back after 30 seconds.
- Reinsert one cartridge first if printer turns on again.
- After executing the above steps close the cover of printer and identify errors.
- If there is no error appearing, carefully reinsert the other cartridge.
- Finally you have to replace the cartridge which is responsible for the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Need Help - Contact Lexmark Customer Support
For Additional assistance you have to make a call on toll-free 1-800-862-1908 Lexmark Printer Customer Support Phone Number. Here experts deliver you hassle –free solution on the time and minimal cost.